- RSS Channel Showcase 6611209
- RSS Channel Showcase 4621749
- RSS Channel Showcase 9473262
- RSS Channel Showcase 5098976
Articles on this Page
- 06/21/17--09:04: _We now have a clima...
- 06/21/17--09:19: _Jeremy Corbyn has b...
- 06/21/17--09:29: _Double Take: Why we...
- 06/21/17--09:59: _Today Theresa May s...
- 06/21/17--10:47: _Theresa May urged t...
- 06/22/17--02:49: _I worked on the Hil...
- 06/22/17--03:12: _My sister has just ...
- 06/22/17--03:25: _What politicians sa...
- 06/22/17--04:04: _Prince Harry said n...
- 06/22/17--04:15: _If you want to know...
- 06/22/17--05:28: _The people in the l...
- 06/22/17--08:25: _The way the Governm...
- 06/22/17--09:12: _Crazy Marxists want...
- 06/22/17--09:20: _Brexit vote one yea...
- 06/22/17--10:01: _After more shocking...
- 06/22/17--10:14: _Brexiteers may have...
- 06/22/17--12:43: _If Donald Trump can...
- 06/23/17--01:51: _Mea Culpa: a triply...
- 06/23/17--03:52: _The racial abuse I ...
- 06/23/17--04:03: _One year on from th...
- 06/21/17--09:19: Jeremy Corbyn has begun to look surprisingly prime-ministerial
- 06/21/17--09:29: Double Take: Why we no longer trust the media
- 06/22/17--08:25: The way the Government treats our emergency services is shameful
- 06/23/17--01:51: Mea Culpa: a triply negative story about the Tories
Did I mention that our justice secretary also has an appalling voting record on LGBT rights?
It seems an age since Theresa May was able to lob insults across the despatch box at a hapless Leader of the Opposition
Jeremy Corbyn did not bow to the Queen and has faced criticism for it – even though he is not obliged to (Picture: PA)
Listen to Will Gore discuss the Finsbury Park Mosque attack and why people have lost trust in the press
The Labour leader sounded as if he had won the election, while his MPs called her 'the interim Prime Minister' and asked 'Why is she still here?' But at the end of the day, we know May can stay until the Tories tell her to leave
Downing Street insists it remains 'absolutely committed' to the target
Prime Minister Theresa May speaking in response to the Queen's speech (Picture: PA)
Public tragedies trigger calls for accountability and those in power who feel they might be held accountable use their positions to protect themselves
Tributes are left by Latymer Community Church, near to Grenfell Tower in west London after a fire engulfed the 24-storey building (Picture: PA)
When the other prisoners find out that I'm Atalya's brother, they greet me cordially. 'You have a wonderful sister – she always supports everyone'
Israeli Merkava tanks drive near the border between Israel and the Gaza Strip as they return from the Hamas-controlled Palestinian coastal enclave on August 5, 2014, (Picture: AFP/Getty Images)
In the Middle East, we're always suspicious when a local dictator talks about unity – 'wahda' in Arabic – because it usually means he's in trouble
The Government has repeatedly called for unity in the wake of Grenfell Tower and numerous terror attacks (Picture: AFP/Getty)
What is the point of the monarchy if no member of the royal family wishes to take up a duty they didn't ask for and can't extricate themselves from?
Joseph first saw a dead body when he found his father's decapitated corpse. Pamela was removed by immigration officers as she got out the shower. Mohammed was threatened by the Taliban after working as an interpreter for the British in Afghanistan. Umar is a gay man who faces persecution in his home country
The truth is that the former Grenfell residents will be housed separately from the luxury apartments in two purpose-built 'affordable housing' blocks, with more modest designs and no access to the gym or pool
Please send your letters to email@example.com
It's the same with those communists who went down with blankets and food. They should have set up a pop-up bedding and hot chocolate store to tap into extensive market opportunities
Fire service personnel survey the damage inside Grenfell Tower in west London (Picture: PA)
Britain's failure to pause for reflection on the life of former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl – as our European partners did – is a sign that we've got our heads in the sand
Nicholas Holgate quit following harsh criticism of Kensington council's inadequate response, although he claimed he had been asked to stand down by the Local Government Secretary Sajid Javid. Javid's office denied the contention. Is anyone prepared to take responsibility for anything?
On the anniversary of the momentous decision to leave the EU, Parliament, rather than the Government, is in the driving seat
Theresa May arrives at the EU Council headquarters ahead of a European Council meeting on 22 June 2017 (Picture: Getty)
The President has repeatedly insulted and abused the media he is obsessed with
Mr Trump's love-hate relationship with the media has been a feature of his presidency (Picture: Getty)
Confusing headlines and unnecessary, reader-repellent waffle in The Independent
Don't misunderstand me – I didn't think I had white skin, but I thought, skin aside, that inside I was as white as any of my white-middle-class peers
Thousands of protesters arrived at Portland Place in Central London at around midday holding banners adorning defiant messages of solidarity (Picture: Zakariya Cochrane)
The real challenge facing this vulnerable government is agreeing the egregious Brexit 'divorce bill', which could be as much as £85bn
It's become more and more apparent that the UK does not hold the power in the Brexit negotiations (Picture: Reuters)